I tried to reconstruct this Laura Pausini hit entitled E.STA.A.TE, I had fun!
after so much pain and having reassembled the pieces after the system crash and incorrect reading of the song files, I finally got to the bottom. Given the soap opera that lived this project, I want to share the result. This is the first draft of the mix. Not bad though there are a few things to fix. In the end I managed to get it all done in realtime, 26 VTs, some effects and very few audio files and a bit of automation and in order not to miss anything there was also the video from which I tried to replicate the song. In the end I captured the daw screen video and that's what I did. Hope it like to you.